The Volvo Car Open has hand-selected area hotels to create travel packages - helping you secure the best seats in the stadium and putting you in close proximity to the wide-variety of activities Charleston has to offer. All packages include tickets, parking pass and tournament memorabilia.
To reserve your package, please call hotel contacts provided below. To customize your package or receive more information on how to book, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Prices based on double occupancy. Taxes not included.
Stay at Volvo Car Open’s premier downtown Charleston hotel located at the Courtyard by Marriott Historic District. Hotel is prominently situated within walking distance to King Street boutique shopping, local restaurants and historic landmarks. Package also includes complimentary self-parking. Travel packages at the Courtyard Marriott include our sold out box seats! After selecting your travel dates (between April 1-7, 2019), select the Deals & Packages tab to see Volvo Car Open tennis package options. Or book by phone at 843-805-7900.
DOUBLETREE BY HILTON:
The newly-renovated Doubletree by Hilton Hotel is conveniently located off of I-526, just minutes to the Volvo Car Open, and is less than one mile from the airport and Tanger Outlet Shopping Complex. It’s also just a short drive to historic downtown’s shopping and dining. Property includes restaurant, fitness center and complimentary shuttle to airport and shopping destinations. To purchase, call 843-576-1214.
WILD DUNES RESORT:
EXPERIENCE THE ELITE: VOLVO CAR OPEN TENNIS FINALE PACKAGE
Enjoy the view from the front row with terrace seats and VIP treatment from Volvo Car Open and Wild Dunes Resort.
Designed to spoil you on and off the court, the Experience the Elite Package delivers the ultimate in luxury with the following amenities:
• Resort accommodations for four nights in a AAA Four Diamond Boardwalk Inn guest room (suite upgrade based on availability) – Thursday through Sunday, April 4 – 7, 2019
• Exclusive Front-Row Terrace Seats* for two at Volvo Cars Open Tournament Sessions 8–13 (Thursday, April 4 – Sunday, April 7, 2019)
• Daily breakfast for two at Coastal Provisions, located in the lobby of The Boardwalk Inn, for Thursday, Friday and Saturday morning
• Official Volvo Cars Open 2019 memorabilia
Pamper yourself. This South Carolina Volvo Car Open tennis package is priced at $2,663.
Must reserve by 3 p.m. Friday, March 15, 2019. Call (855) 285-7764 and mention promo code "VOLVOD" to book today!
*Package based on availability and double occupancy in a Boardwalk Inn guestroom April 4 - 6, 2019 and excludes taxes & fees. Seats to be selected from exclusive terrace seats not available to the general public, located in first or second row of terrace level (200 level). Must be booked by March 15, 2019.Cannot be combined with other offers. Package is non-refundable.
WILD DUNES RESORT:
SWING INTO VOLVO CAR INTRODUCTORY TOURNAMENT PACKAGE
Award-winning tennis calls for an award-winning Resort to match! Catch the beginning play of Volvo Cars Open with a tennis getaway at Wild Dunes Resort.
Perfect for early birds wanting to catch the action from the start, the Swing into Volvo Car Introductory Tournament Package includes:
• Resort accommodations for four nights in a AAA Four Diamond Boardwalk Inn guest room (suite upgrade based on availability) - - Friday through Tuesday nights, March 29 – April 2, 2019
• Terrace level seating for two at Volvo Car Open Tournament Sessions 1-7 (Saturday, March 30- Wednesday, April 3, 2019)
• Daily breakfast for two at Coastal Provisions, located in the lobby of the Boardwalk Inn, for Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday morning
This South Carolina Volvo Car Open tennis package is priced at $2,223 including taxes and fees. Must book by 3 p.m. Friday, March 15, 2019. Call (844) 642-4242 and mention promo code "VOLSWG" to make your reservation today!
*Package based on availability and double occupancy in a Boardwalk Inn guestroom March 29 – April 2, 2019 and excludes taxes & fees. Must be booked by March 15, 2019. Cannot be combined with other offers. Tickets are non-refundable.